What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
2. For Sailfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To let Sailfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To let Sailfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd., meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when you purchase a product visiting our website from a site operated by those parties.
Those cookies are set by us and called first-party-cookies. We also use third-party-cookies ‚Äď which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting ‚Äď for our advertising and marketing efforts.
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. Our Website is scanned regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
These cookies are used to speed up page load times.
|Google Tag Manager
This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our website pages.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
Google Analytics gathers information
allowing us to understand interactions
with our websites and ultimately refine
that experience to better serve you.
These cookies allow the provision to enhance functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these functionalities may not function properly.
These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.
|Google / DoubleClick||APISID
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
2. Click on the ‚Äúprivacy‚ÄĚ tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click ‚ÄúContent settings‚ÄĚ.
3. Click ‚ÄúCookies‚ÄĚ
2. Click on ‚ÄúRemove all Website Data‚ÄĚ
2. Click on the icon ‚Äúprivacy‚ÄĚ
3. Find the menu ‚Äúcookie‚ÄĚ and select the relevant options
Opera 6.0 and further:
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of the functionalities may not function properly.